Monday, February 23, 2009

I SUCK AT THIS

So. HAHAHAH. Hello, dears.

I EFFING SUCK AT BLOGGING.

I love how my new years resolution was to blog more? I didn't even REMEMBER that let alone actually make it happen. I just randomly felt like blogging today. HAH. Go me.

So yeah. I've been confused about...things..lately. I want them to be cleared up, please.

Let's go over my day, yes?

I woke up in a rather good mood for going back to school for the first time in NINE DAYS (ohhh i love thee break). I was all like..awake. That never happens. So I decided it would be a good day. And it was, for the most part. YAYY. I just have a TONNNZOOo of make up work to do for missing three days of school a few weeks ago. I missed a test in every single one of my classes. What the hellz. But yeah. Good day. Then I figured I should probably make up my math test, so I went into the devil's lair (my math teachers classroom) after school to take it. I've always slightly despised her, just because she bores me to death and uses the phrase "crunch numbers" way too often. But after talking to her for five minutes, I realized she's not that bad. I just hate her as a math teacher. HAHAHAH. Mind you I hate most math teachers, math is a ghastly subject. Then I got home and took my flickr photo for today, which was rather boring and not creative at all. Then I started my massive load of APEC terms I have to do, I'm not one, but TWO chapters behind *cheers*.

Also. LAKWHDL;AWKHDGL;KSAJDG;LAWHD)#&%(*@&#%(@*^%#(
I have a volleyball tournament every weekend for the next three weeks. *stabs self*
Me and volleyball have this terrible love/hate thing going on. I don't play it because I love it, I just play it because it's part of me. I can't stop. I'ts basically an addiction. My coach gave me the whole "You keep working your ass off for the next two years and you can play at ANY college you want, you don't even realize how good you are" thing a few days ago. The thing that no one understands is that I have ZERO intention of playing volleyball in college. It's just something I don't want to do. I realized that everyone expects that I want to play college, but I just..don't. It takes up way too much of my time that I'd rather be doing other things. I don't want volleyball to be my life. Sorry.

So yeah. I should probably get back to this mound of APECing I have to do.

Peace homes.

PS--For some reason, sit-ups and brushing my teeth can always make me feel better. Hm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at least sit-ups make you feel better. that's a very fortunate thing to do that makes you feel better, because it's exercise. what makes me feel better is eating junk food. hahaha. fail. the only thing that's getting exercised then is my jaws. heh!


ohhh look. my word verification is an actual word. *is amazed*