Monday, September 29, 2008

Numb

Hmm. Haven't seen this thing in a while..
I'm not really sure what to write about.
Oh! So San Diego. Weather is pretty much non-existent
here. It's been SUPER hot lately. Like, quite unbearable
at times. But this morning around 6 am, I was startled
by thunder and lightning and quite the downpour. It
was weird. I opened up my window and my blinds and
just sat there for a while, just watching and thinking.
It was amazing. Real weather makes me so excited, and
makes me think about things I normally don't spend too
much time thinking about. It was nice. Hahaha. After the
rain died down, I went back to sleep, and woke up around
10, and it was typical San Diego, 90 degrees and sunny,
just a few clouds in the sky. I was super weirded out and
thought maybe I dreamed the whole thing. So yeah. I have
NO idea where that little mini storm came from, but boy, was
it nice.

Oh and meep! Gabby's birthday is tomorrow. And I love her face
very much. So you should say Happy Birthday to her and make
her cookies or something. Or give her one of those awkward
crude birthday cards. Because everyone loves those.

But love is dollar that's already spent
And love is a song that we've sung
There's war in my blood
Love ain't the tune in my lungs
-War In My Blood by Fiction Family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooo. i love it when weather makes you think like that. it happens to me all the time. or. heh. not all the time. but, at least once a year. lol.

peace,
-Sarah